confuse !!

i dunno why ?
izzit my communication skill got problem ?
why i never can decoding the mess sages that ppl send to me ...

haiyo ,
it is not the first time that i face this problem ...
i also confusing that izzit all my fault ???
or my personality got problem ?


why i say something make someone's face look black...
just kidding only ,
but the person look serious after listening to my talk..
maybe is my problem ?
or ???

who can tell me ?
jamie ?shi ting ?or small one ?

OMG , dun think it 1st ....

i start becoming blurring now ....

6 comments:

诗婷 said...

how come got my name...
am i ur opinion leader ar...?
dun sad lar!
some ppl cannot simply play joke de...

wanying said...

haha not bad hor..
today only learn those theories, now u ady applied into ur daily life..ho ho ho~~~

*dun und why ppl cant und ur msg?
go and read the INFLUENCES of msg decoding!* ahaa =P

jo@n 佐安 said...

cheh , shi ting also aplly the opinion leader lol ~~

诗婷 said...

aiyo, learn d must apply mar...
if not later forget ler...

Anonymous said...

just be urself...ur true friends noes u...they wont angry becoz they noe u that u always like to play and joke with others...dont worry..that is u...dont change it...haha...from small one

L U C A S Chris said...

haha..at hometown can joke like dat la..but come 2 big cities like kl...many ppl gt small eye heart 1...i also sien...lol!sometimes we jz can't b ourselves but 2 wear a mask so dat we can survive in this realisticsmXD