am I OCBC ?!?!

he he,
every time i view my friends' blog ,
all were writing in English ,
why no Chinese le ?

so , I also wan try write in English ...
wanna test that my English is okay or not ?!
can people understand what I writing ?
this is very confusing ...
but never mind ,
I will try my best ....

it is my first time ..
I write my blog with English ...
it seen interesting but,
actually i found that
if I continue write like this pattern ...
this year ,the next year , and the next next year .......(n year )
of course my english will improving ...
then I will forgot my own language>>>> Chinese

when I came out work in society ,
I definitely became the person OCBC
which mean Orang china Bukan CHINA
hahaha

so finally i make my final decision
i decide write in Chinese 。。。
呵呵呵~~~~~

3 comments:

婕米恩 said...

Then 两种语言 also write 啦,像我的酱。。哈ha.

peiling said...

joan cannot tahan u leh...
u really very very 38...
u make me laugh till lok dei(rolling on da floor)

Sherly said...

haha.. OCBC.. i learn a new word for today.. Hmm.. i write in english is because my chinese is really very poor.. Is poorer than english.. my chinese level only until standard 6... So no choice.. Have to write in English to prevent other ppl dunno what am i writing.. So more can improve my English too mah..